Attorneysparticipate in resolving civil disputes right in the pre-proceedings and in the proceedings for clients about disputes related to:
– Disputes over ownership of property, house, land.
– Disputes over inheritance of properties, houses, land.
– Disputes related to civil contracts.
– Disputes over compensation.
– Transfer contract dispute; convert; donation; mortgage of land and house.
– Disputes on division of property between husband and wife are land and house.
Attorneys participate in resolving disputes in business and commercial activities right in the pre-proceedings and in the proceedings for clients about disputes related to:
– Buying and selling goods.
– Supply of services.
– Representatives, agents.
– Rent, lease, hire purchase.
– Technical advice.
– Transporting goods and passengers by railway, road, inland waterway.
– Transporting goods and passengers by air and by sea.
– Buying and selling stocks, bonds and other valuable papers.
– Investment, finance, banking.
– Exploration and exploitation.
– Disputes between the company and its members, between members of the company related to the establishment, operation, dissolution, merger, consolidation, division, separation, conversion of form. organization of the company.
Attorneys participate in resolving labor disputes between employers and employees right in the pre-proceedings and in the proceedings for clients about disputes related to:
– Regarding labor discipline in the form of dismissal.
– Regarding the case of unilaterally terminated the labor contract.
– Regarding compensation between the employee and the employer.
– Regarding the allowance when the labor contract is terminated.
– Regarding social insurance in accordance with the law on labor.
Attorneys participate immediately in the pre-proceedings and in the proceedings for clients regarding the following administrative decisions and acts:
– Decision to sanction an administrative violation.
– Administrative decisions, administrative acts related to international or domestic trade in goods.
– Administrative decisions, administrative acts in the application of tax, tax collection, tax retrospective collection.
– Administrative decisions and administrative acts in the application of charges, fees and charges; collection of land use fees.
– Decide to apply measures to prevent and ensure the handling of administrative violations.
– Administrative decisions, administrative acts in the application of coercive measures to execute decisions on sanctioning of administrative violations.
– Administrative decisions, administrative acts in the application of the measure of forced dismantlement of houses, works or other architectural objects.
– Administrative decisions, administrative acts in the grant and revocation of permits for capital construction, production and business; business registration certificates and practice certificates or other administrative decisions or acts related to business activities of organizations or traders.
– Administrative decisions and administrative acts in the state management of intellectual property and technology transfer.
– Administrative decisions, administrative acts on land management in case of land allocation, land lease, land recovery; compensation, support, ground clearance, and resettlement; issue or revoke land use right certificates.
– Administrative decisions or other administrative acts according to the provisions of Vietnamese law and international treaties to which Vietnam is a member.
Attorneys participate in the proceedings in criminal cases:
– In the field of production, business and trade.
– In the fields of tax, finance, banking, securities, insurance.
– In the field of environment.
– In the field of administrative management.
– Property infringement crimes.
– Crimes violating economic management order.
– Crimes on position.
* Participate in the proceedings from the time the arrested person is present at the headquarters of the investigating agency or since the decision on detention is made.
* Participate in the proceedings as an advocate for the accused when there is a decision to prosecute the accused.
* Participate in the proceedings as an advocate for the defendant when there is a decision to bring the defendant to trial.
* Participate in the proceedings as the defender of the legitimate rights and interests of the victim.
* Participate in the proceedings as defenders of legitimate rights and interests for persons with interests and obligations to come to the fore in criminal cases.